FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Wow, so much thought put into this game, and you made an UNDERWATER SYSTEM, WOW! you even made it possible to push off the floor and walls underwater, beautiful, I was just playing in the water for like a whole 5 minutes because it was so fun, he cannon balls when he's in the air above water, and you can hold down to dive, I had fun just doing that diving, and you can backflip dive and even double back flip when you push off the floor and hold back and dive again, BEAUTFILLY done game i was amazed when you saw number 3, these games are all real good and I love the whole fancy pants series because of this, the fluid fun flowing motion of the gameplay and little things that make the character seem alive himself. 5 STAR HANDS DOWN!

Discount Mayonnaise Discount Mayonnaise

Carpel Tunnle

My wrist hate you. Wow the ending made things so easy I loved the ride. GOOD GAME my friend is playing right next to me his wrist hate you too.

Saving the Company Saving the Company

Love the game

The right click thing was really cool to me made me feel the game hacked my computer. Cool game. I also liked the Jump On Me.

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Over 300 levels......??????

FUCK YOU ! I thought I I was almost beating the game then I read over 300 leves and then some. I ended up playing this game all day greate game I had fun. And it seems there are all kinda creative wasy of solving the puzzles which I really liked.

Canabalt Canabalt

Love it!

This is my favorite damn game on here!!!!!!

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Nice touch

I like the quick pace of the game and even the sonic ball effect. THe cahracter seems real cool too.

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

Interesting

THe concept is intriguing the whole under ground forest. I'm interested it the little hints of storyline the game gave , I would loev to play more through the forest and learn the origins of the forest and ther esearch lab.

Project Flame (Demo) Project Flame (Demo)

I'm A G!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj 300/PJD1990/ImAG.jpg

Killed and survived XD!

Snakex86 responds:

lol good job

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Continue

How come I can't continue in this game. Other than that it took me about an hour to get all the upgrades and be able to launch the guy to space.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

LOVE!

I loved it, in my game the father seemed to last, but it seems like you could have different endings. The only thing is it doesn't seem like you can last much longer in the game.