little boat little boat

Wow I loved this, I never wanted to see it end honestly.

STH: Two worlds collide STH: Two worlds collide

beauty

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

That was awesome!

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

Beautiful

Alight Alight

Pretty unexprected

Didn't see the ending coming at all good job.

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Make it "Move" Move

IT's pretty cool but I wish with that cool artwork it actually moved animation-wise.

The Final Battle. The Final Battle.

BEAUTIFUL

That's how yuo Sell a game. Man that was beautiful the spirte animations move so fluidly and naturally, niiiiiice work, gotta ove how they are fighting on the shelf to. man something so little could be so badass.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

GANGSTA!

I love it, inspires me to make some videos on here. Can't wait to see if you do a third. The way you make him move like that col pose he had when he turned around to catch sandman in the jar and the way he jumped behind the rock. It's all so damn COOL!

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

A ThrowOff

Really threw me off at first, I thought it was gonna be some vugar big gay joke crappy drawn cartoon. But even with the silly art there was some epic moments even in the style and it's consistency really made it more worty and worthy of watching down the line. I still can't believe I got all that out of a clip called Corn Flakes of Agony. Nice really caught me like a whole episode would.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Great!

This is great the art style is real well done also, I love how the blonde guy looks so confused like.....uh.....wth? And it's cool how the guys stays on the gorund with his head off.